Private Consultancy Package for parents who want their children to have a complete one-to-one experience.
This package includes at least 4 one to one interviews with our Director, Karen Watkins, as well as ongoing advice as required. She will:
- Conduct the Career Interests online test to start your child thinking about future options.
- Provide a report with the student’s results and career suggestions.
- Provide personal guidance with making (i)GCSE choices and other options – one to one interview.
- Conduct interests, skills and personality psychometric profiling online.
- Provide a detailed report with results on aptitudes, interests & personality, together with career suggestions.
- Conduct a one to one detailed interview discussing results and implications for future planning.
- Provide detailed summary and action plan, including advice on subject choices before 6th form and work experience ideas.
- Online university interests questionnaire which links to UK, Europe, USA and Australian degree/university options.
- Conduct a one to one interview to explore universities and courses internationally early in 6th form.
- Provide ongoing guidance on university choices internationally, or other options as appropriate.
- Conduct a one to one interview later in 6th form to firm up choices.
- Provide support with the university application process.
- Offer feedback on their personal statement for university applications.
- Give mock interview practice for university or job interviews.
- Provide any guidance, if required, on exam results day.
- Provide ongoing support as required, while at university with any careers related questions.
- Provide support in entering the job market or further study.