SPW Careers provides a Careers programme for you and all of your students. We offer a careers and university education, information and guidance programme which supports students to explore their career and university aspirations. It supports schools to improve their careers guidance and provides a careers programme which is bench-marked against internationally recognised standards of excellence, one of which is the Gatsby careers benchmark.
THE SPW CAREERS PACKAGES:
WHOLE SCHOOL SUPPORT PACKAGE
*Includes school visit to conduct the age 15-19 profile and 1-1 student careers guidance interviews
- An online careers interests questionnaire (20 mins) and individual report for early careers research
- Especially useful for students choosing their (i)GCSE subjects/international alternatives
- Includes online resources, worksheets etc. plus lesson plans.
- A combined interests and aptitudes online profile (1hr 30 – 2hrs)
- Produces a comprehensive individual report and online results
- Includes a detailed 1-1 interview with a fully qualified and highly experienced careers adviser, with both UK and international schools experience
- Students are provided with detailed individual notes and action plan
- Each student has a personal webspace with careers resources which allows recording/tracking of research
- School management system for tracking student progress/results
- Particularly useful for students exploring options at A level, IB and other international qualifications
- Online university interests questionnaire and resources
- Links to UK, Europe, USA and Australian university/degree options
- Schools can monitor students university research, personal statements etc.
- Option to include an additional careers/university guidance interview at this stage
SPW Careers Membership
To support all students and schools, SPW Careers produce a monthly Careers Newsletter and many other supporting resources. School, students and parents will also have access to the SPW Careers (international/UK) helpline.
INDIVIDUAL YEAR GROUP OPTIONS
As an alternative to the Whole School Package, schools can select the Age 15-17 or Age 17-19 profiles and report, which can be combined with either a school visit for profiling/interviews, online careers/university interviews or training to allow schools to conduct their own feedback sessions with students.
SPW Careers can also support our International schools with gaining the Careers Mark International quality award which recognises a school for the quality of its’ careers provision. We also offer and support staff in gaining recognised careers qualifications.
A WORLD CLASS CAREERS SERVICE FOR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS